This page contains all the information you need about your home. If you rent with us, you can make online payments, log a repair online and much more.
Your rights and responsibilities
You have a right to a peaceful home that is in good condition. You have a right to a say in how we deliver services to you and to tell us when you are not happy about something we do. In return, we ask that you:
- Pay your rent, even if you get help from benefits
- Keep your home and garden clean and tidy
- Report repairs, faults or damage
- Not cause a nuisance, nor allow visitors to annoy neighbours
- Ask us before you make any changes to your home
- Arrange for your home contents to be insured
- Decorate internally according to your tenancy agreement
Your Tenancy Agreement
Your will receive a copy of your tenancy agreement when you sign for your new home and this is the legal contract between you and Caredig.
Suspension of Right to Buy/Right to Acquire
The Welsh Government has made the decision to suspend the Right to Buy/Right to Acquire for an initial period of 5 years in Swansea and Carmarthenshire. This means unless there are further changes to the suspension we will be unable to consider any request for under the Right to Buy/Right to Acquire Scheme until approximately 2019.
Important news about the Right to Buy and Right to Acquire
Please note a suspension on all applications is currently in place for Swansea and Carmarthenshire.
Full information can be found in the attached documents below. Or alternative versions of the leaflet can be found on the Welsh Government site here.