Meet Your Housing Team
The Housing Team is here to answer all your tenancy queries and are on hand to help with the day to day management of your tenancy.
The team consists of our Community Housing Officers, Rent Housing Officers, Housing Advisors, the Community Engagement Team and the Money Solutions Team.
The East Team cover Swansea and Neath areas. You can find their contact details in the link below:
The West Team cover Carmarthenshire, Pembrokeshire and Ceredigion. You can find their contact details in the link below:
What we can help you with:
- Dealing with all rent related matters
- Helping you with budgeting
- Help with making sure you are claiming the right benefits and discounts on your Council Tax & water bill
- Dealing with complaints of anti-social behaviour and breaches of the Tenancy Agreement
- Helping you through emergency situations so that you maintain your tenancy if you are going through a difficult time
- Estate and neighbourhood management
- Amendments to your tenancy agreement
- Tenancy fraud
- Mutual exchanges
- Helping you to become involved in the work of the Association and discussing ways to improve your local community.