Financial Support

You can speak to our money solutions workers for money support and guidance. At Caredig we understand that you may experience financial problems and paying your rent. You may also find you need support to budget for the most important costs in your life like rent, food, and heating.

Meet our Money Solutions Workers

We have dedicated Money solutions Workers who are able to help you if you are struggling to pay for these things, they can make sure you are receiving the correct benefits, getting discounts on things like council tax and water bills.

Phil Burge & Emma Rees

Phil and Emma can support with Personal Independ­ence Payments (PIP) and Employment Sup­port allowance (ESA) applications. They can also support you through an appeals pro­cess. This process can be very stressful but they are here to help.

You can email or get in touch with Phil or Emma using their individual contact details.

Phil Burge

01792 940167


Emma Rees

01792 940148



Budgeting can be useful to see how much you have coming in and how much is going out. Download our useful budget form below. Notice that priority debts are printed in red on the form.

Budget Form

Christmas Money Planner

How are you planning to pay for Christmas? From presents to food, the costs can add up quickly. Using the Christmas Money Planner below will help you set a budget for the festive season.

Frequently Asked Questions

Useful downloads

How can Citizens Advice Swansea Neath Port Talbot help?
Can I get a benefit check?
PIP information
Child Disability Living Allowance
Can I get debt advice?