Other Housing Providers

If you can’t find what you’re looking for on our website, maybe another housing association can help. Housing Associations have different ways of deciding who gets their homes and who can get on to their housing needs register, so you should contact each Housing Association directly for more information.

01792 488 288

Exchange House, The Old Post Office, High Street, Newport, NP20 1AA

Coastal Housing
01792 479200

220 High Street,
SA1 1NW.

Tai Tarian

0300 777 0000
Tai Tarian have a number of offices that can be found on their website.

Wales and West
0800 052 2526
Archway House
77 Parc Ty Glas,
Llanishen, Cardiff.

Local Authorities

If you are homeless please contact your local authority for advice and assistance.

Neath Port Talbot County Borough

Housing options telephone Advice Service: 01639 685219

24-hour Homelessness Emergency Helpline: 01639 685219

ceridigion council logo

You can also find more information on Care providers & Care homes in Wales by clicking here.