Report A Repair
It is our responsibility to maintain your home to an acceptable standard so that you can live in a comfortable and safe environment.
As a tenant, you will have some responsibilities for maintaining your home and you will find details of these in the tenant handbook.
As well as carrying out reactive repairs, either using our own maintenance team or through contractors, we also have a programme of improvements to maintain the quality of our homes.
My Home 24/7
My Home 24/7 is our tenant app which can be accessed on a mobile or tablet 24 hours a day 7 days a week and puts you in control of your account. You can:
- Report non emergency repairs at a time that suits you
- See the status of current and previous repairs
- See appointments made by contractors & choose a preferred time
- Receive contractors direct contact details.
*If you need to find your tenancy number, use our Live Chat for a quick and instant reply.
Login or Sign up today!
Alternative options to report a repair during office hours
IF IT'S AN EMERGENCY
The office is closed during the evenings and the weekends so you must call 0800 435223 which will take you to the emergency repair service.
Some examples of an emergency:
- Loss of heating in cold weather
- Extensive water leaks or flooding
- Structural failures
- Blocked toilet (if there is only one in your home)
- A serious fire
- Broken lift
- Racist graffiti