Retirement Living Options
5 Extra Care
80 Staff Supporting Older People To Live Independently
234 People Receiving 'Supporting People' Funded Support
440 Hours Of Domiciliary Care Each Week
Our Extra Care schemes for older people are a type of home that adapt as needs change over time allowing you to live well, age well and stay well.
Providing inspirational communities for the over 55s, our Extra Care schemes enable older people to enjoy healthy, active, and independent lifestyles with facilities that can adapt and change to reflect your changing needs.
We have five Extra Care developments; each has been built and equipped to the highest specifications and with good sized rooms. Each development has a range of features including:-
- Communal facilities such as a hair salon, laundry and shop
- Care team based on site (in 4 of our schemes)
- Catering on site so you don’t have to eat alone or worry about preparing your own food
- Craft/hobby rooms for activities
- Space for physical activities and perhaps gym equipment
- Secure and 24 hour personal alarm systems
- Enough space for wheelchairs in all apartments
- Mobility scooter charging
If you’re looking for a home that can better adapt to your needs but with your own front door – why not take look at our Sheltered Housing Schemes?
Sheltered Housing provides the perfect solution for people looking for a home to call their own, but with the added comfort of support and friendship close by.
Each of our Sheltered Housing schemes are different, but may include some of the following:-
- Connection to a 24-hour support service via Lifeline service
- Access to a support worker
- Guest flats for your friends and family to visit
- Laundry facilities
- Communal lounge